Empowering the Colour Buyer
“Cathay Gateway can remove the dark art from your colour buying process
and ultimately save you money”
A snapshot of just some of the issues you may face as a colour buyer
- Problems dealing with a myriad of distributors, agents and individual traders – all of whom take a cut.
- Technical specialists also trying to perform purchasing roles.
- Purchasers who aren’t 100% sure of the exact differences between manufacturers, traders, agents or distributors.
- Teams of buyers’ whose mode of operation is defined by region or country, therefore lacking in the specialist knowledge that can help them deal more profitably.
- An increasing difficulty in purchasing at the global unit price.
- Difficulty establishing guaranteed capacity as a result of dealing with many suppliers or disparate parties.
- Inconsistencies in quality assurance due to dealing with third parties.
- Achieving consistency in legal compliance.
Cathay Gateway can help you overcome all these issue and more by buying colour better.
We’ll do this by not only ensuring you know what you’re buying and that you’re buying from the right people, but also that you can form a coherent purchasing strategy, instead of turning to local traders, a
gents and distributors – saving you time and of course, money.
Buyers (this audience) on one side – manufacturers on the other side In the middle traders, agents, distributors, individuals all this is costing you time, efficiency, consistency, money.